AKU+ is the original, patented, Japanese nano-technology based, Battery Energising Foil.
|AKU+||Powered by PureBlack|
|Dimension (mm)||40 x 60|
|Use for batteries||Li-ion|
|Do not use for||Polymer|
|Increases the battery capacity up to 40% for each charging|
|Reduces charge time between 20-45%|
|Uses less electricity|
Compatible with electronic devices
What is AKU+?
AKU+ is the original, patented, Japanese nano-technology based. Battery Energizing Foil. A unique foil that fulfills your need for light, small size and high capacity, energy efficient batteries, without changing your battery. It increases your mobility and the performance of your electric device. It can be used for almost all types of batteries.
How to use AKU+?
Stick it onto the casing or onto the cover of the device, v/here the battery is. Cover at least 80% of the bigger surface of the battery. If the battery is big - for tablets, laptops - use more AKU+ foils. After 10 charging cycles AKU+ maximizes it's efficiency and you can measure the difference. Make sure that your battery goes flat during the 10 charging cycles.
What makes it happen?
As a result of a 20 year long scientific research, a unique microporosus crystal ceramic was developed and patented, called PureBlack. Because of its positive effects on the electric devices and living cells, PureBlack is tested and used in many industries Worldwide.
Why should I use AKU+?
If you have any electric device that has battery and you are tired of searching for a charger in the middle of the day, or you are missing out special moments when your camera dies before taking a photo, then AKU+ is for you. Also if you stick to your phone, you want to keep it in original state, as much as you can, AKU+ will do a good service for you.
What does AKU+ do?
It speeds up the charging period of the battery while extends the capacity of it up to 40%. It helps to recover or retain the original performance of a battery. For old batteries the improvement is more recognizable, for certain batteries it doubles their lives. For new batteries AKU+ helps to maintain their full capacity and lifetime for a longer time. Above it all, AKU+ indicates faster processing of applications.
What AKU+ won't do?
It is not designed to extend the battery life of a new battery. It is designed and scientifically tested to increase the performance of the weakest part of your device and it's energy source.
- Restores battery capacity to original
- Reduces operating temperature of batteries
- There are additional, measurable benefits of AKU+ affecting the electronic circuitry of the device, resulting in
- Brighter display
- Better sound quality
- Faster processing of applications - internet access
- Faster searching process
- In certain circumstances it can extend the life cycle of the battery
- In certain circumstances it helps avoiding the degeneration and expansion of the batteries. In case of expansion, the battery gains back to it's original form in a short period.
First check what type of battery you have in your device. If it is not a polymer-based battery, keep continue. If it is a polymer-based battery, please contact us for further information.
- Check your device, where is the battery inside and how big is it's surface. If you can’t open the case (e.g.: Apple products) check it on the internet.
- Clean the case of your device. AKU+ foil only can be used on de-greased or cleansed surface!
- Remove the protective film layer.
- Stick it onto the case or onto the cover of the device, where the battery is.
- Cover at least 80% of the bigger surface of the battery. If the battery is big - for tablets, laptops - use more AKU+ foils.
- After 10 charging cycles AKU+ maximizes it's efficiency and you can measure the difference. Make sure that your battery goes flat during the 10 charging cycles.
NOTE! If your device has an aluminum case, we recommend you to put the AKU+ Foil under the case, direct onto the battery for better performance. Don't forget to switch off the device before installation!